ConcenTrace is ideal for restoring minerals and flavor to purified water.
Anderson’s ConcenTrace by the Anderson family-The original harvesters of supplement grade minerals from Utah’s Great Salt Lake since 1969 is the premier mineral and trace element supplement. Anderson’s ConcenTrace is superior in three ways: 1) It is fully compatible for human nutrition meaning that it is pure and balanced. 2) It is ionic for 100% bioavailability, 3) and it is at maximum concentration for the highest value. Anderson’s ConcenTrace has been shown by analysis to contain 79 of the original 83 primordial elements. Minerals in ConcenTrace are the same minerals that have been depleted from our soil and replace exactly what is missing. ConcenTrace is suitable for Vegetarian, Vegan, Keto, Gluten free, Kosher and Halal diets.
Features and Benefits:
- Concentrated for highest value.
- Completely body compatible for safety, including purity and balance.
- Ionic for maximum absorption potential (bioavailability).
- No product in the world is better when comparing all three of the criteria above.
- Replace exactly what is missing from our soil and therefore our food.
- Every drop contains six milligrams of elemental magnesium.
- Every mL contains 100 milligrams of elemental magnesium.
- Our recommended daily dose contains 250 milligrams of elemental magnesium.
- Very versatile product, too many uses to list them all.
- Great for balancing pH.
- Great for re-mineralizing purified water.
- Great for topical applications when diluted.
- Wonderful way to bring out flavors while reducing the need for salt in foods.
- Great for pets and agriculture.
- Contains no sugars, sweeteners, colors, preservatives, flavors, nothing artificial.
- Very “energetic” product.
Recommended Dosage: Adults As a daily supplement 5-20 drops 1-3 time(s) per day. For best results dilute with water or any beverage (5 to 10 drops per glass) or food and consume gradually throughout the day.
Medicinal Ingredients: (per dose unit/ drop) From Concentrated Desalinated Inland Sea Water 44.2mg (Contains magnesium 6.5mg/ potassium 0.15mg)
Caution: Some people may experience a laxative effect when taking over 50 drops a day or too much at one time.