NPF is an enhanced supplement that synergistically incorporates herbs with vitamins and minerals to be used for pain, inflammation, cramping and spasms of the musculoskeletal system. NPF is useful in cases of acute injury (e.g. sprain or strain), headaches and cramping (including both muscle and menstrual cramps).
"Over the last 20 years I have seen NPF do wonders for customers with painful aching nerves such as in slipped disk, trigeminal neuralgia, shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia, and all conditions where there is acute or chronic injury to the well-known side-effects of conventional pain-killers. "
~ U.L., MD, Toronto, ON
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
• Vitamin B3 (niancinamide) 25 mg
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl) 12.5 mg
• Calcium (citrate/carbonate) 25 mg
• Magnesium (citrate/oxide) 25 mg
• Potassium (citrate) 12.5 mg
• Copper (gluconate) 0.167 mg
• DL phenylalamine 50 mg
• Bromelain (2400 mcu/g) 75 mg
• White willow bark (Salix alba) 4:1 75 mg
• Wild yam root (Dioscorea villasa) 4:1 25 mg
• California poppy (Eschscholzia California)4:1 25 mg
• Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) 4:1 12.5 mg
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take two capsules three times a day (between meals) or as directed by a health care practitioner.