Used in Herbal Medicine to help treat chronic venous insufficiency and associated symptoms as well as varicose veins. Traditionally used to help treat hemorrhoids.
- Effective as support stockings to relieve symptoms of venous insufficiency
- Relieves oedema and pain associated with varicose veins
- Strengthens veins
- Anti-inflammatory action on hemorrhoids
- Clinically proven
- Special film coating resistant to gastric juices.
- Sugar, lactose and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Extract of fresh Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) seed (ratio 5:1) 191.25 mg, equivalent to 956.25 mg dried seed, standardized to 50 mg (22-32%) aescin per tablet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, methacrylic acid copolymer, copovidone, colloidal silicon dioxyde, soya polysaccharides, talc, triethyl citrate. Sugar, lactose and gluten free.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, every 12 hours, with water during meals
Cautions: Please refer to image of side of product box for further information.